- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refurbished mid terrace home
- Four good size bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Brand new integrated kitchen
- Deluxe white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- New Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens front and rear
- Convenient location
- Chain free onward sale
Perfectly positioned off the upper end of Belvoir Drive, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a well maintained and recently refurbished mid terrace home, offering what most families need, a 4th bedroom! In addition to the 4 bedrooms, this bright and spacious property also has 2 separate reception rooms, a brand new modern fitted kitchen with fully integrated appliances, and a brand new white bathroom suite. Externally there is low maintenance gardens to both the front in artificial grass and rear which is a really good size. This fine home is also chain free. There are so many amenities located within a short distance which include local shops, schooling, bus and arterial routes, & larger shopping facilities at Tesco & Forestside. For those who enjoy the outdoors, there are playing fields, Belvoir Park Forest and Shaw's bridge within a brief walk away.
- The accommodation comprises
- Composite front door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Cloaks under stairs.
- Living / dining 3.99m x 3.15m (13'1 x 10'4)
- Lounge 4.29m x 3.58m (14'1 x 11'9)
- Kitchen 3.25m x 2.26m (10'8 x 7'5)
- Brand new kitchen with full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica works surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring induction hob and oven, extractor fan. Integrated microwave, integrated washing machine / dryer , integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring.
- 1st floor
- Landing, built in robe.
- Bedroom 1 4.32m x 2.64m (14'2 x 8'8)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 2.84m (12'5 x 9'4)
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 2.62m (10'2 x 8'7)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 4 2.90m x 2.01m (9'6 x 6'7)
- Bathroom 2.64m x 1.75m (8'8 x 5'9)
- Brand new deluxe white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and thermostatically controlled hand shower and additional rain fall shower head, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc panelled ceiling, chrome heated towel radiator.
- Front gardens
- Recently laid artificial grass providing exceptionally low maintenance areas.
- Rear gardens
- Low maintenance gardens to the rear in loose stone. This property is fortunate enough to have 2 garden areas to the rear.
- Additional rear garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »