- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This contemporary modern 3 bedroom 3 bathroom semi detached house in a small quiet cul-de-sac really must be viewed at the earliest opporunity. It has been freshly painted in pale greys with white doors and woodwork. The rear garden is fully enclosed, laid in a patio with a raised decked area. This property will appeal to a wide range of professionals and families alike. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Located very close to Antrim Area hospital, close to the M2 intersection, to the bus and train station, and local primary and post-primary schools making it ideal for commuters and families.
- Oil fired central heating with double glazed windows throughout.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room with dual aspect windows for maximum light.
- Modern white gloss kitchen cabinets with curved chrome handles, contrasting dark workbenches with black upstands; circular stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Integrated ceramic hob with overhead stainless steel chimney style extractor fan. Integrated oven; Integrated dishwasher and space for a washing machine; full height freestanding fridge freezer in gloss black with integral water dispenser. Double sliding doors to rear patio from dining room
- Large lounge with light oak laminated wood flooring, grey painted walls, dual aspect windows, open fire with ornamental surround, mantle and matching overmantle mirror.
- Downstairs W.C. with two piece white suite comprising low flush toilet, wash hand basin and tiled splashback.
- Entrance hall with light oak laminated wood flooring, open white balustrades and grey carpeted stairs to first floor landing.
- Three bedrooms all with oak laminate wood flooring, pale grey freshly painted walls and white woodwork.
- Master bedroom also with pale grey walls and with double wardrobes in mid-oak. Ensuite comprises a quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic bar power shower, white low flush toilet and white wash hand basin with mirrored medicine cabinet above. Tiled floor and tiled walls.
- Large storage cupboard on first floor landing
- Main bathroom is recently refurbished with modern, comtemporary grey tiled walls and floor. Double sized shower cubicle with electric shower, contemporary wash hand basin in white gloss double door vanity unit with chrome mixer tap, white low flush toilet and chrome towel heater.
- Rear garden laid as hexangonal patio, artifical grass and a raised decked area. Fully enclosed with 6' fencing and side gate to the front parking. Garden shed provided.
- Private off street parking for two vehicles
- Outside lights at front and rear doors with outside tap at the rear of the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »