- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A simply stunning property located within the highly sought-after development of Brooke Hall, just off the Saintfield Road.
- Stylish and immaculately presented throughout, this beautiful property is finished to a high specification.
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace, solid oak flooring, and double doors leading to kitchen/dining area. Cabled for digital surround sound, central music system.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen/dining area with granite worktops and an array of built in appliances.
- Ground floor W/C in white suite.
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms with Master bedroom with ensuite shower room and walk in dressing area.
- Modern family bathroom in white suite with separate shower enclosure.
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbed for white goods.
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
- Private landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, decking and garden shed.
- Bricked paviour driveway with ample double parking and front garden laid in lawn with a selection of mature trees and shrubs.
- Convenient residential location with a vast array of amenities close at hand.
- Situated within a highly sought-after catchment area for a number of leading schools.
This superb mid-townhouse occupies a prime position within a most desirable development off the Saintfield Road. The location is second to none, being only a few minutes away from a vast array of amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading primary and grammar schools and public transport networks (Cairnshill Park and Ride facility is just opposite on the Saintfield Road).
The property itself is in immaculate order and boasts spacious lounge, contemporary style kitchen/dining area, four well-proportioned bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room), and well-appointed family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. Additionally, this superb home comprises separate utility and beautifully presented gardens in lawn to front and rear with patio and decked seating area for al fresco dining. The property further benefits from private driveway parking, gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Situated within a well-regarded residential location offering ease of access to the main arterial routes linking Belfast City Centre and the surrounding towns, the property is well suited to the young professional couple or growing family alike. We believe the property is sure to impress and therefore early viewing is highly recommended.
Ceramic tiled floor.
Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
LIVING ROOM: 5.55m x 3.76m (18'12" x12'4")
(At widest point). Cornice ceiling. American walnut fireplace with pearl stove and hearth. Solid oak floor.
KITCHEN/DINING: 5.05m x 4.25m (16'7" x 13'11")
(At widest point). Luxury oak fitted kitchen with range of high and low-level units and granite worktops. 1.5 drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge freezer. NEFF four ring hob. Stainless steel extractor hood. Tiled splashback. Partly tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher. Double conventional electric oven and oven/grill. Ceramic tiled floor. Double doors leading to patio and garden. Space for dining.
UTILITY ROOM: 2.67m x 1.80m (8'9" x 5'11")
Ceramic tiled floor. Range of units. Formica worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Enclosed gas boiler. Access to rear garden.
Hot press. Enclosed shelved storage. Access to partially boarded roof space.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 2.55m x 2.18m (8'4" x 7'2")
Panelled bath. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with power shower and modern tiled panelling. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM: 3.78m x 3.30m (12‘5" x 10'10")
Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with panelling. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed spotlights. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 3.62m x 3.20m (11'11" x10'6")
BEDROOM (3): 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")
BEDROOM (4): 3.78m x 2.30m (12'5" x 7'7")
(At longest point). White built-in wardrobe.
Rear garden laid in lawns. Patio area. Raised decking. Boundary fencing. Flower beds and mature shrubbery. Front paved driveway parking, lawns and shrubs. Outside tap.
Travelling along the Ormeau Road, take the Saintfield Road travelling past Cairnshill Road. Take a left at the next junction onto Ballylenaghan, continue straight on. Turn left onto Brooke Hall Avenue, take the next right onto Brooke Hall Heights.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »