- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Self Contained First Floor Apartment In The Heart Of Sydenham
- Two Good Size Bedrooms With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Lounge Open To Kitchen With Breakfast Bar & Built-In Oven
- Modern Shower Room With Walk-In Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Easy To Maintain Accommodation Built Approximately 10 Years Ago
- Convenient Location Close to Local Amenities
- Perfect First Time Buyer Home Or Investment Opportunity
A self contained first floor apartment in the heart of Sydenham built approximately ten years ago and offering modern easy to maintain accommodation. Comprising of fitted kitchen with partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and breakfast bar open to generous lounge/dining room with wood laminate flooring. Two well proportioned bedrooms, both with wood laminate flooring and modern shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows. A perfect first time buyer home with low outgoings close to a vast range of amenities including Holywood Road and the busy Belmont Road and the many cafe's and shops.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to:
- Lounge 14'1 x 12'2 (4.29m x 3.71m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Open to:
- Kitchen 8'2 x 6'7 (2.49m x 2.01m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in under oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled flooring. Breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 10'0 (4.04m x 3.05m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 2 12'3 x 9'2 (3.73m x 2.79m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with tiled splash back, built-in shower and shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »