- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate Terrace
- Open Plan Reception with Dining Space
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Utility Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Sought After Residential Location
- Cul-de-sac location
Additional InformationAn exceptionally well presented terrace property with the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout and located within a highly regarded residential area which is sure to appeal to first-time buyers and investors alike.
Internally the dwelling comprises of an entrance hall, open plan living room with dining space, luxury high gloss fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom suite and two well proportioned bedrooms.
Outside there are enclosed yards to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and all within a sought after cul-de-sac location.
Beechwood Street is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park and shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Early viewing is encouraged as hidden gems such as this rarely remain in the market for long.
- Ground Floor
- PVC front door with smoked glass inset, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator, access to first floor
- Living Room/Dining Area 7.10m x 3.76m (23'3" x 12'4")
- Into bay, wood laminate flooring, enclosed electricity and gas meters, 2 double panelled radiators, ample dining space, under stair storage
- Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, wall mounted gas boiler
- Utility Room
- Counter space, plumbed for a washing machine, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, access to rear yard
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator
- First Floor
- Front Bedroom 2.90m x 4.10m (9'6" x 13'5")
- Panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.09m x 2.59m (10'1" x 8'5")
- Panelled radiator
- Access to roof space
- Brick privacy wall, paved yard
- Fully paved yard with access to rear entry
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »