22 Beattie Park Central, Dunmurry, Belfast BT17 9BE
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden To Rear In Lawn With Patio Area
- EPC D65
This well presented mid terrace property is located close to Dunmurry Village and will appeal to a range of potential purchasers. The spacious accommodation comprises living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, three good sized bedrooms and white bathroom suite. Outside there is a well maintained garden to rear with patio area and front in lawn. Gas Fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Close to many amenities such as shops, transport routes & schools, early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM 13'8 x 10'5 (4.17m x 3.18m)
- Electric fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING 18'8 x 8'9 (5.69m x 2.67m)
- Excellent fitted kitchen comprising range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer & mixer tap, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tiled wood effect flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'8 x 12'6 (4.17m x 3.81m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'5 x 8'7 (3.78m x 2.62m)
- BEDROOM THREE 10'3 x 7'9 (3.12m x 2.36m)
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area. Front garden in lawn.
- Approx 610.24 per annum.
How much will it cost?
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »