22 Bates Park, Greenisland BT38 8LG
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- Well Appointed Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Fully Fitted Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Bathroom And Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Large Garden Shed With Power
- Driveway Parking For Three Cars
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawns With Patio Area
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Popular And Sought After Location Within Walking Distance Of The University, Local Schooling And Shores Of Belfast Lough
- Railway Station And Main Arterial Routes Linking Belfast And Further Afield Close To Hand
Additional InformationBates Park is a much sought after development ideally located off the renowned Station Road, Greenisland in one of the area's most sought after and accessible locations. The setting is ideal for those who wish to be away from the hustle and bustle of city life and yet be within comfortable commuting distance along main arterial routes with the local railway station a short walk away.
Internally the property is well-presented throughout with a spacious living room open to kitchen with casual dining, three bedrooms, master with ensuite, plus a family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a fully enclosed rear garden and large garden shed.
Likely to be of interest to the young professional, family or first time buyer. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 3.33m (18' 2" x 10' 11")
Feature wood surround fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth incorporating an open fire. Laminate wooden floor. Double doors to...
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.38m x 3.58m (17' 8" x 11' 9")
Range of fitted high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.28m (14' 2" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.62m (10' 11" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 1.98m (8' 8" x 6' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor.
- Garden to front laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. Well enclosed rear garden laid in lawn.
- LARGE GARDEN SHED:
- 5.33m x 2.98m (17' 6" x 9' 9")
Light and power.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »