- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Can be purchased in lots to suit purchaser.
- Majority of land currently used for grazing.
- Derelict properties maybe suitable for re-development subject to Outline Planning permission.
- An opportunity to purchase approximately 47 acres of farmland located in and around the Castlerock/Downhill area together with two disused dwellings. The lands which 6.2 acres is located at Downhill is currently used for grazing and is accessed via the Bishops road. The remainder of the lands are located in around the Ballyhacket area of Castlerock and would offer some good grazing and accessed via the Ballyhacket roads. The two derelict properties located at Ballywoodock road would be suitable for refurbishment or would offer themselves as replacement dwellings to suit any prospective purchasers.
- Lot 1 - SALE AGREED
- Approximately 6.2 acres located just off the Bishops Road laid across two good sized fields currently used for grazing.
- Lot 2 - SALE AGREED
- Approximately 8.4 acres of land accessed via Ballyhacket Road laid out across two good sized fields and also currently used for grazing. (Fields 1 & 2)
- Lot 3
- Approximately 33 acres of hill ground fronting onto the Ballyhacket road laid out in one large field. Asking price £85,000
- Lot 4
- Two disused dwellings located at 22 Ballywoodock road, Castlerock. Asking price £100,000
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »