- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Bungalow Extending to Approximately 3500 sq ft with Exceptional Views
- Outstanding Rural Location between Dundrum & Newcastle in South Down
- Impressive Views Over Dundrum Bay & (in the south) the Mourne Mountains
- Excellent Accommodation with a Delightful Internal Ambiance & Charm
- 3 Reception Areas
- Superb Modern Kitchen with Dining Area & Separate Utility Room
- 5 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom, Separate Study Area in Mezzanine Floor
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Surrounding Gardens with Lawn Area to Rear & Side
- Car Parking in Driveway
Additional InformationAn outstanding detached family home situated on a delightful rural site in this exceptional location in South Down with exceptional views over Dundrum Bay and similarly to the Mourne Mountains, this fine home is well situated close to both Dundrum and Newcastle.
The accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, a living area, dining room and large sitting room. A modern kitchen and dining area are complimented by an adjoining utility room. A granite spiral staircase access from living room area leads to a study area on the mezzanine level.
The five well proportioned bedrooms are in turn complimented by a family bathroom and ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom.
Situated in superb surrounding gardens we can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Pine double doors with glazed side panels, ceramic tiled floor, pine covered ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING AREA:
- 5.49m x 3.12m (18' 0" x 10' 3")
Parquet flooring, beamed ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.62m x 4.29m (15' 2" x 14' 1")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 9.91m x 5.11m (32' 6" x 16' 9")
Raised fireplace with slate hearth, slate surround and beamed mantle, parquet flooring, beamed ceiling.
- EXCELLENT MODERN KITCHEN:
- 6.6m x 4.75m (21' 8" x 15' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, island, range with feature canopy, integrated fridge and dishwasher, beamed ceiling with recessed spotlights, part tiled walls, tiled floor, glazed sliding doors to patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, pine clad ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor, glazed door to rear.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (5):
- 3.66m x 3.m (12' 0" x 9' 10")
Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, television and telephone points, fitted shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.66m (16' 2" x 12' 0")
Extensive range of fitted robes with vanity unit.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Corner panelled bath with telephone shower, WC, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, pine clad ceiilng.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.19m x 2.69m (13' 9" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.69m (12' 0" x 8' 10")
- Coloured suite comprising corner jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, WC, fitted wall mirrors, part tiled walls, airing cupboard.
- Feature granite staircase to . . .
- 4.65m x 3.2m (15' 3" x 10' 6")
pine strip flooring, beamed ceiling with recessed spotlights, fitted shelving, storage room off.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.14m x 4.57m (30' 0" x 15' 0")
(at widest points). Timber double doors, light and power.
- Timber entrance gates leading to pebbled driveway and parking area, general purpose store, patio to rear, outside tap, delightful mature gardens.
Heading out of Dundrum towards Newcastle turn right onto Old Road then take second right and the property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »