- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Delightful and Exceptionally Well Presented Semi-Detached Home in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge with Under Floor Heating Open to Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Under Floor Heating
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Generous Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Attached Garage (flexible use as gym/office space) with Utility to the Rear
- Mains Gas Central heating with Nest control system.
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beautifully Presented and Modernised Throughout
- Located within Minutes of Local Bus and Train Connections
- In Close Proximity to a Number of Leading Schools and With Ease of Commute to Both Belfast and Lisburn
- Ideally Suited for Modern Day Family Living
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this exceptionally well presented semi-detached property. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in this desirable residential location.
A charming and deceptively spacious property which has been tastefully decorated by its current owners. Prospective purchasers will have very little to do to make this property their own. It boasts 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) two generous reception spaces with electric under floor heating and mains gas central heating. The garage has also been renovated to provide a gym/office.
Situated on a private site in close proximity to many local amenities including leading schools, early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to front, generous understairs storage cupboard.
- 4.37m x 4.m (14' 4" x 13' 1")
Underfloor heating, ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with granite hearth, arch through to dining...
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.86m x 2.95m (9' 5" x 9' 8")
Double patio doors to rear.
- 2.93m x 3.45m (9' 7" x 11' 4")
Range of high and low level units with twin bowl Bianco sink with mxier tap, space for electric oven, extractor fan over, ceramic tiled splashback, integrated low level fridge, space for washer/drier, dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor with underfloor heating, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- Procelain tiled flooring, modern white bathroom suite comprising of low flush wc, panelled bath, (shower attachment over) pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.37m x 3.015m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
Integrated sliding robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, floor to ceiling tiling with mosaic detailing, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with floor to ceiling panels & electric shower, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.16m x 2.94m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 3.16m (9' 9" x 10' 4")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.74m x 1.98m (5' 8" x 6' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, high and low level units with stainless steel sink and mixer taps, space for washer drier, door through to...
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 6.72m x 2.95m (22' 1" x 9' 8")
Electric roller shutter door, sub divided into a storage room and gym/office space with access to storage above.
- Front garden set in lawn with border planting, broad tarmac driveway leading to integrated garage/storage area.
Private rear garden laid in artificial grass with flaggged patio at either end, low level shrubbery flower bed.
When heading along the Moss Road from the Belfast Road continue past Harmony Hill Presbyterian Church and Ashbourne Park is on the right hand side with board erected.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »