- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms / Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Heating
- Large Side Garden
- Ideal Starter Home
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented first floor apartment located in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally appeal to the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled communal entrance hall, entrance hall with wood strip flooring, lounge with wood laminate flooring and superb views towards Belfast Lough and a modern cream high gloss fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are also two bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a large garden to side in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
- Stairs leading to first floor, tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate flooring, access to part floored roofspace via slingsby style ladder.
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 14'4'' (4.52m X 4.37m)
- Wood laminate flooring, superb views towards Belfast Lough
- KITCHEN 10'9'' X 9'3'' (3.28m X 2.82m)
- Modern range of high gloss high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge / freezer, partly tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, gas boiler, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 13'6'' X 10'10'' (4.11m X 3.30m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 10'10'' X 9'10'' (3.30m X 3.00m)
- Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tongue and groove ceiling, wall and floor tiling.
- Large garden to side in lawn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »