- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Former Mill House With Enormous Potential
- Main Dwelling With 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Reception Rooms
- Three Piece Shower Room/ Coloured Bathroom Suite
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Adjoining Annex Comprising 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen/ Dining And Bathroom
- Large Detached Garage
- Spacious Pavior Parking Forecourt/ Gated Entrance
- Completely Private Large South Facing Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn
- Superb Site On Outskirts Of Ballyclare Enjoying Delightful Uninterrupted Views Over Surrounding Countryside
Former stone built Mill House enjoying a delightful countryside setting surrounded by open fields and adjacent stream on the outskirts of Ballyclare. A former detached annex has now been integrated with the main dwelling and offers tremendous potential for further expansion/ renovation. This property is unique in every sense and internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Hardwood panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Painted 4 panel doors throughout.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING AREA 7.62m 1.22m x 5.18m 3.05m (25' 4" x 17' 10")
- Ornate stone fireplace with slate hearth. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage. 4 No wall mounted light fittings. Hardwood panelled door with twin glazed side panels accessing front courtyard.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.10m 1.52m x 3.05m 2.13m (20' 5" x 10' 7")
- Solid fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in pine finish with granite work surfaces. Inlaid two and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with overhead extractor unit. Integrated eye level oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Built in larder units. Glazed display cabinet. Complementary wall tiling.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising spacious fully tiled corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and mains operated shower unit. Low flush w.c. Wash hand basin with splashback tiling.
- SUN ROOM 4.88m 0.91m x 3.05m 0.91m (16' 3" x 10' 3" )
- Recessed ceiling lighting. PVC double glazed doors accessing rear garden. 3No wall mounted light fittings. Through to:-
- LOUNGE 10.06m 0.00m x 4.27m 1.52m (33' 0" x 14' 5")
- At widest point. Feature solid oak fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. 2No wall mounted light fittings.
Access into adjoining property.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 5.49m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.61m (18' 3" x 11' 2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.61m x 2.44m 2.13m (14' 2" x 8' 7")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 5.49m 3.05m x 2.44m 2.44m (18' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 3.05m (11' 10" x 8' 10")
- Comprising panelled Jacuzzi bath with overhead electric shower unit with sliding screen door. Vanity unit with mixer tap and wall mounted mirror. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Shelved hot press. Matching accessories.
- Situated on a prime site on the outskirts of Ballyclare within 5 minutes of city bound motorway yet enjoying views over surrounding countryside.
Twin pillar gated entrance off Logwood Road.
Spacious pavior brick parking.
Forecourt allowing parking for a number of vehicles with surrounding ornamental shrubbery and trees.
Perimeter stream at adjoining field.
Stone courtyard with access into main house and attached annex.
Private enclosed rear laid in lawn within surrounding treeline. Spacious patio/ BBQ area.
- Attached Garage 7.92m 0.00m x 4.57m 0.00m (26' 0" x 15' 0")
- Roller shutter door. PVC oil tank.
- 22A Logwood Road
- ADJOINING ANNEX
- Suited for use as 'Granny Flat'
- Hardwood double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALLWAY 6.10m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.52m (20' 0" x 13' 5")
- Recessed ceiling lighting. Velux window.
- CLOAKROOM WITH W.C
- UTILITY ROOM
- Integrated units with inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
- KITCHEN 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 10")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric under oven and overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Splashback tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Staircase accessing floored roof space. Glass panelled hardwood back door accessing front courtryard. Open plan to:-
- DINING AREA 4.27m 1.22m x 3.66m 2.44m (14' 4" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 1.52m x 2.44m 2.44m (13' 5" x 8' 8")
- Wall length fitted sliderobes. Velux window. Sliding door accessing:-
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with tiled surround and mixer tap with mounted shower head. Folding screen door. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.00m x 2.44m 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 8")
- Mounted sink unit with hot and cold tap.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.00m x 2.13m 3.05m (9' 0" x 7' 10")
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »