- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Imposing Semi Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Majority of Windows uPvc Double Glazed
- Off Street Car Parking
- Gardens Front and Rear
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationImposing Semi-Detached Residence in Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime site within this beautiful tree lined Avenue this attractive period semi detached residence offers the perfect family accommodation. The spacious interior spread over 3 floors comprises 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas fired central heating, majority uPvc double glazed windows, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor covering and retains much period detail. A slightly elevated site with off street car parking and a most convenient location with excellent local shopping, schools and public transport all close by combine to make this the ideal family home.
- Entrance Porch
- Solid wood entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, leaded window.
- Entrance Hall
- Vestibule door with leaded light above, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.41 x 3.45 (14'6" x 11'4")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.44 x 2.80 (11'3" x 9'2")
- Cornice ceiling, single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Room 3.25 x 3.65 (10'8" x 12'0")
- Single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.65 x 3.28 (12'0" x 10'9")
- Stainless steel sink unit, formica worktops, good range of high and low level units, built-under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Open Lobby
- Fridge/freezer space.
Rear lobby with double doors to paved patio.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.29 (12'0" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel rail, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3.45 x 2.82 (11'4" x 9'3")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.84 x 4.27 (15'11" x 14'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Landing, Velux window, large storage cupboard, gas fired boiler.
- Bedroom 3.47 x 2.82 (11'5" x 9'3")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 4.85 (11'6" x 15'11")
- Paved front garden with off street parking, enclosed rear garden in lawn and paving.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »