- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this perfect investment or first time buyer home located in the Abbeyview development in Ballymagorry. This is a three bedroom detached dwelling consisting of kitchen, utility room, living room, downstairs WC, main bathroom, three double bedrooms with master ensuite. Internally, this property benefits from having an oil fired central heating system, double glazing PVC windows and PVC doors. To the exterior of the home there are front and rear gardens along with a tarmac driveway providing parking facility for multiple vehicles. This is a very well maintained property which would be very suitable for first time buyers or investors alike.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 5.99m x 3.35m
- Tiled flooring and single radiator.
- Living/Family Room: 4.51m x 4.56m
- Carpet flooring, electric fire and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 6.01m x 3.07m
- Tiled walls and flooring, electric hob & oven and double radiator.
- Utility Room: 3.34m x 1.83m
- Tiled flooring, low level cupboards, sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and double radiator.
- Downstairs Wc: 0.89m x 2.08m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and single radiator.
- Main Bathroom: 3.12m x 1.89m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, bath, power shower and double radiator.
- Master Bedroom: 3.08m x 4.01m
- Laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Ensuite: 3.33m x 1.84m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.92m x 3.51m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.97m x 2.39m
- Single bedroom with laminate flooring and single radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »