22 - 24 Berry Street, Belfast BT1 1FJ
Commercial Property For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is a fantastic City Centre opportunity, occupying a prominent corner site on Berry Street. Berry Street is a short street linking Royal Avenue (next to H&M) with Bank Square., an up and coming area that has undergone significant redevelopment and boasts some of Belfast’s most popular food and drink establishments including the Mourne Seafood Bar and Kelly’s Cellars. There is also a new boutique hotel under construction in Bank Square, only 70 metres from this property!
The subject premises compromise of a three storey building with a total square footage of approximately 1252 sq ft. The property is currently vacant.
Planning is in place for the proposed demolition of existing building and construction of 6 storey building with ground floor retail unit with offices on upper floors. Properties such as this, with planning and in such a good location are a rarity, the potential for an extremely lucrative investment is clear and we expect strong interest.
- Three storey commercial unit, c 1,252sq.ft
- Rateable Value(approx.): Ground floor-£3,400pa; First & Second floor-£4,600
- Planning for the proposed demolition of existing building and construction of 6 storey building with ground floor retail unit with offices on upper floors
- Planning ref: LA04/2016/1763/F. Expires 28th June 2022
- Excellent location in Belfast City Centre
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »