- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property In An Idyllic Setting
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Study / Bedroom Five
- Beautiful Living Room With Feature Fireplace Overlooking River Bann And Landing Onto Upper Level Terrace
- Stunning High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Dining Area
- Cloakroom With WC
- Large Family Room Leading Onto Lower Level Terrace
- Utility Room
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames, Facias & Soffits
- Solid Wood Internal Joinery
- Spacious Rear Garden & Terrace Landing To Decked Pier Overlooking River Bann
- Within Easy Reach Of Outer Ring - Coleraine Town Centre
- Convenient To Leading Local Schools, Restaurants & Excellent Shopping Facilities
Additional InformationDelightfully positioned on the berth of the River Bann, this superb semi-detached home comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking to purchase a home within this idyllic location.
The spacious accommodation is laid out over three floors and includes, four bedrooms with the master bedroom having an ensuite shower room, an additional study which could be used as a fifth bedroom. The living areas are ideally set to take full advantage of the glorious visitors stretching over the river and beyond. An upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances also benefits from ample dining space and then onto a wonderful first floor terrace.
On the lower level, there is a generous family room which leads onto the lower level terrace with covered area, a utility room and shower room are also found on this level.
Externally, there is ample outside space on the lower level terrace which leads to a generous garden in lawn that leads to a decked pier on the rivers edge.
Benefitting from the seclusion of a picturesque location, Loughan Road enjoys being very convenient to Coleraine Town Centre, excellent local amenities and shopping facilities.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this very striking family home.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Glazed panel door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and mixer tap. Fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 4.09m (19' 2" x 13' 5")
Feature marble fireplace with granite hearth. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors to rear terrace. Excellent views across River Bann. Open to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 11.28m x 2.74m (37' 0" x 9' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units with under lighting. Granite work surfaces. 'Franke' 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor fan over. Ovens and microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Recessed low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to dining area.
- Access to shelved linen cupboard. Walk-in storage cupboard with light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.66m (17' 2" x 12' 0")
Excellent views across River Bann. Recessed low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 4.09m (15' 5" x 13' 5")
Excellent views across River Bann. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.18m (13' 0" x 10' 5")
Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 3.18m (10' 7" x 10' 5")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment and mixer tap over. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and mixer tap. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Ceramic tiled floor. Storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.84m x 5.84m (19' 2" x 19' 2")
(max) Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Excellent views across River Bann. PVC patio door to rear. Patio on lower level.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 1.91m (11' 1" x 6' 3")
Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and splash back. Single basin sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Recessed for tumble dryer. Recessed low voltage spotlighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite with fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- To the rear: Paved patio area bordered by pebbled path with shrub beds leading to a garden in lawn leading to a decked pier over River. Timber fencing. Outside tap, light and sockets. Side access by pedestrian gate.
To the front: Ample bricked paved driveway and walkway.
Leave Coleraine Town Centre along the Mountsandel Road and proceed along the same pass the Courthouse, through the two mini-roundabouts and pass the Knocklynn Road turn off. Continue along the same on to Loughan Road, and No. 21a is on the right hand side as you enter the village.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »