- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious and extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Reception rooms
- Oak fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Champagne bathroom suite - separate W/C
- Majority windows PVC double glazed windows & back door
- Many original features remaining
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached garage
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationA superb semi-detached villa holding an imposing stance in this ever popular residential location. The property itself offers bright, well proportioned accommodation whilst retaining many period features synonymous with a home built in the era. Further benefits of this fine home include a private garden to rear in lawn, driveway with ample parking and detached garage. Combining this with its fantastic location, offering convenience to many excellent local amenities including shops, schools and local parks, and just a short commute to Belfast City Centre, this property is sure to appeal to a wide variety of purchaser.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Stained glass front door, cornice ceiling, plate rack.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, plate rack, double panelled radiator.
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
Feature hard wood fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling, picture rail, 2 double panelled radiators.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.61m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
Attractive tiled fireplace with matching hearth, picture rail, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of oak high and low level units with formica worktop, cooker space, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Terrazzo floor, walk in larder, PVC back door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, double panelled radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush W/C, tiled walls, terrazzo floor.
- Stained glass window, cornice ceiling.
- Champagne suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls, panelled radiator, parquet floor, hotpress. Separate low flush w/c, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator, view of Divis and Black Mountain.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.61m (12' 0" x 11' 10")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.46m (9' 2" x 8' 1")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Roof ladder, light.
- Driveway. Garden to front in lawn. Enclosed garden to rear in lawn bordered by natural hedge. PVC Oil tank, Boiler House with central heating boiler. Shed.
- 6.71m x 3.99m (22' 0" x 13' 1")
Up and over door, light and power, tap.
Ballygomartin Road, Belfast.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »