- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We bring to the market this three bedroom end of terrace link house, set in this popular residential area offering convenience to an abundance of nearby amenities and just a short distance from the City Centre and its amenities. This home has much to offer a variety of today's discerning buyers and is sure to appeal to first timer buyers or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
End of terrace link house
Three bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
Combination of hardwood & PVC windows
Convenient to amenities
Enclosed rear garden
Capital Rateable Value: £54,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: D63
- Entrance Hall:-
- 8'8" x 5'11" (overall) (2.64 x 1.80 m) : carpeted; telephone and power points; understairs storage; thermostat; heating controls.
- 13'1" x 11'10" (overall) (3.98 x 3.60 m) : fireplace with electric inset having tiled hearth and hardwood carved surround; television and power points; carpeted; recessed low voltage lighting.
- Kitchen/ Dining:-
- 19'4" x 7'10" (5.89 x 2.38 m) : eye and low level cupboards; electric plate hob with multi-function underoven; integrated extractor hood with cooking light; space for automatic washing machine; stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; vinyl flooring; power points; television point.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13'11" x 8'5" (4.24 x 2.56 m) : with double built-in wardrobe; power points; carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 13'10" x 9'2" (overall) (4.21 x 2.79 ) : with double built-in wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 13'10" x 11'1" (4.21 x 3.37 m) : carpeted; telephone and power points; fire escape window.
- Toilet Off Landing:-
- 7'8" x 3'5" (2.33 x 1.04 m) : carpeted with low flush w.c.
- 8'5" x 6'6" (overall) (2.56 x 1.98 m ) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with handles and shower head over; wall mounted cosmetic cabinet; fully tiled walls with carpeted floor; recessed lighting.
- Rear garden with lawn laid in grass, having pedestrian gate and enclosed by fence and wall.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »