- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Presented Semi -Detached Property with that all Important Fourth Bedroom in Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Location Close to Popular Schools & the Thriving Ormeau Road
- Excellent Access to the City Centre & Queens University
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms, Two with Plumbed in Vanity Units
- Modern Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful, Large Rear Garden & Timber Decked Area
- Garage & Boiler House with Utilities
- Superb Internal Character & Charm with Original Features but a Modern Feel Throughout
- Car Parking at Rear for Two Cars
Additional InformationA substantial, spacious, semi detached family home in a prime residential location with good access to the city centre, a range of popular schools, Ormeau Park, Ormeau Park golf club and Kingspan Stadium. The Ormeau Road offers a range of coffee shops, restaurants and amenities.
The accommodation comprises; cloakroom and wc, two reception rooms and modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area. On the first floor there are four well proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Superb internal character and charm with original features but offering a modern feel throughout.
In addition the property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, enclosed rear garden in lawns with large timber deck, garage and car parking space to the rear.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Hardwood front door with original stained glass windows to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original ceramic tiled floor and oak panelling. Hardwood door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Painted oak panelling, cloaks cupboard, under stairs storage with low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- 4.6m x 3.73m (15' 1" x 12' 3")
(at widest points into bay). Original wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, bay window, laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double uPVC patio doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.61m x 2.84m (18' 5" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit, range style cooker, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, glazed display cabinets, splash back, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to rear, low voltage spotlights.
- Original stained glass window, cornice ceiling, hotpress, access to floored roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.78m (15' 2" x 12' 5")
(at widest points into bay). Vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.72m x 2.69m (8' 11" x 8' 10")
Picture rail, stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.87m x 2.84m (9' 5" x 9' 4")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Private and enclosed large rear garden with raised timber deck sitting area, lawns and garage. Outside wc and boiler house with washing machine and tumble dryer. Car parking for two cars in rear alley. Outside tap and lights.
- 5.31m x 3.m (17' 5" x 9' 10")
Up and over door, power and light, uPVC oil tank.
From roundabout on Ormeau Road go onto Ravenhill Road and number 217 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »