This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Dining area with parquet flooring
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Separate W.C.
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Well maintained front garden and spacious rear garden laid in lawn
Additional InformationAn attractive red brick terrace property.
This superb property is located just off the Cregagh Road and due to its convenience to many local amenties it is sure to attract demand from a range of purchasers. With demand in this area high we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
Parquet flooring. Feature fireplace, wood burning stove.
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- 3.28m x 2.54m (10' 9" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in oven and hob, extractor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.92m (15' 6" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.12m (10' 11" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.
- Well maintained front garden, spacious rear garden laid in lawn.
Off Cregagh Road
How much will it cost?
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »