This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge with feature wood burning stove
- Dining area with parquet flooring
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Separate W.C.
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Well maintained front garden and spacious rear garden laid in lawn
Additional InformationAn attractive red brick terrace property. This superb property is located just off the Cregagh Road and due to its convenience to many local amenties it is sure to attract demand from a range of purchasers. With demand in this area high we strongly recommend early internal viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
Parquet flooring. Feature fireplace, wood burning stove.
- 3.1m x 3.05m (10' 2" x 10' 0")
- 3.28m x 2.54m (10' 9" x 8' 4")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built in oven and hob, extractor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.92m (15' 6" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.12m (10' 11" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.67m (9' 9" x 8' 9")
Built in robe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Separate W.C.
- Well maintained front garden, spacious rear garden laid in lawn.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views