214 Moycraig Road,
Mosside, Ballymoney, BT53 8QX
Cash Buyers Only
Contact the Agent
McAfee Properties (Ballymoney)
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Oil fired heating (not in working condition).
- Double glazed windows (part wooden/part uPVC).
- Flexible 3 bedroom, 2 reception room or 4 bedroom, 1 reception room accommodation.
- Consent to discharge approved for septic tank (purchaser will be required to pay for and install this).
- The property requires modernisation.
- Rural setting and only a short walk from Mosside.
- Centrally located to Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Coleraine and the North Antrim Coast.
- Cash buyers only.
Cash Buyers Only.
We are delighted to offer for sale this detached rural bungalow with detached store/garage and a derelict outbuilding set on a spacious site within walking distance of Mosside and centrally located to Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Coleraine and the North Antrim Coastline. The property requires modernisation and offers flexible 3 bedrooms, 2 reception room or 4 bedroom, 1 reception room accommodation.
Oil fired heating has been installed but is not in working condition. In addition the property has double glazed windows (part wooden and part uPVC).
Externally the property has 2 entrances with concrete driveways, has gardens in lawn to the front, side and rear of the property and also has mature trees to the side and rear of the property. With an abundance of potential this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and accommodation of this property.
Boundary wall to front of the property with 2 entrances which have concrete driveways.
Garden in lawn to front, sides and rear of the property.
Mature trees to side of the property.
Concrete area to rear of the property.
Mature trees to rear garden area.
- Entrance Hall
- Shelved airing cupboard.
- 3.96m x 3.91m (13' 0" x 12' 10")
With tiled fireplace, wooden mantle points for wall lights.
- 3.18m x 2.97m (10' 5" x 9' 9")
With eye and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Bathroom & w.c combined
- 1.83m x 1.78m (6' 0" x 5' 10")
Bath with telephone hand shower over bath with shower rail and curtain, sink unit, part tiled walls.
- Separate w.c
- With w.c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.51m x 2.72m (11' 6" x 8' 11")
Glass panel entrance door.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.82m x 2.44m (9' 3" x 8' 0")
- Bedroom 3/Sitting Room
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
With tiled fireplace.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.24m x 3.51m (13' 11" x 11' 6")
With tiled floor.
- Exterior Features
- 8.92m x 7.47m (29' 3" x 24' 6")
With sliding vehicular door, 2 x pedestrian doors.
- Derelict outbuilding.
- Boundary wall to front of the property with 2 entrances which have concrete driveways.
- Garden in lawn to front, sides and rear of the property.
- Mature trees to side of the property.
- Concrete area to rear of the property.
- Mature trees to rear garden area.
Leave Ballymoney along the Knock Road and continue over the bypass (A26/Frosses Road). Continue along for a further approximately 4 miles to the village of Dervock. Turn left in the village onto the Castlecatt Road and immediately turn right onto the Toberdoney Road. Continue along for approximately 1 mile and turn right at the crossroads onto the Moyarget Road. Continue along for approximately 2 miles to the village of Mosside on entering Mosside turn right onto the Moycraig Road and the property is located a short distance along on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing