- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3/ 2 Bedrooms
- 1/ 2 Receptions
- Extensive Mature Private Site
- Large Detached Garage/ Workshop 23'8" X 14'4"
- Popular Convenient Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beech Effect Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Floored And Sheeted Roof Space Offering Excellent Potential
Positioned within a popular convenient location on an extensive mature private site with parking area to rear suitable for a variety of vehicles plus a large detached garage/ workshop with electric overhead roller shutter. This detached bungalow will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a property with the potential for further accommodation subject to the necessary approvals. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- PVC double glazed front door into:-
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Front door into hallway.
- LOUNGE 3.23m x 4.19m (10'7" x 13'9")
- French door.
- BEDROOM 1 3.07m x 3.15m (10'1" x 10'4")
- Brick feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m x 3.20m (12'7" x 10'6")
- Brick feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN 4.42m x 2.84m (14'6" x 9'4")
- Fitted with a range of beech effect units. Integrated eye level oven with four ring hob. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.66m x 1.78m (12'0" x 5'10")
- Tiled floor. PVC door to garden.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.82m (13'8" x 9'3")
- Laminate flooring.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with folding shower screen and shower attachment, button flush w.c. and wash hand basin with modern vanity unit. Tiled floor. PVC panelled walls.
Stairs to floored roof space
- ROOM 1 3.10m x 3.20m (10'2" x 10'6")
- Undereaves storage.
- ROOM 2 2.97m x 3.18m (9'9" x 10'5")
- Under eaves storage. Access to:-
- ROOM 3 3.12m x 3.12m (10'3" x 10'3")
- Undereaves storage.
- Neat walled garden to front in lawn with ornamental railing.
Twin gates to side with driveway leading to parking area at rear. Suitable for a variety of vehicles.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE 7.14m x 4.37m (23'5" x 14'4")
- With remote control electric door. Power and light.
Extensive private garden to rear in lawn.
Screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »