- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Living Room with Cast Iron Multifuel Burning Stove and Excellent Views Across Antrim Hills
- Flexible Accomodation Depending on the Purchaser's Needs
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Potentially Three bedrooms to the Ground Floor
- Two Additional Rooms to the First Floor
- Shower Room with Contemporary White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tiered Rear Garden with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Excellent Views Across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking Leading to a Single Garage
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis attractive detached chalet bungalow is ideally located at the top of Gilnahirk and is, therefore, very convenient to both Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages with access for the city commuter via main road networks.
Internally the emphasis is on bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the living room and dining room to the front of the house which incorporates excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills. The property is further complimented by a fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, recently installed modern shower room and bedroom, to the ground floor. To the first floor there are an additional two rooms.
Externally the property offers driveway parking to a single garage and tiered rear gardens which are ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining while incorporating fantastic elevated views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough.
Ideally suited to the young professional, young family or retired couple alike, we anticipate strong demand for this property and so early internal inspection is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door with glazed inset, side light, to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM/ BEDROOM (3)
- 4.29m x 4.22m (14' 1" x 13' 10")
Cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth, timber mantel, cornice ceiling, excellent views across Belfast to Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills and Stormont Parliament Buildings, exposed and treated wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, feature original lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, built-in cabinets below, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, part tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- 3.25m x 5.84m (10' 8" x 19' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer double sink unit with mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar, extractor fan and canopy, outlook to rear garden, PVC double glazed patio doors to garden, ample dining area, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, outlook to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
- Wood panelled walls, accessed from kitchen via open tread staircase, built-in cupboards.
- ROOM (2):
- 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
Storage into eaves, excellent views across to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- ROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.43m (11' 2" x 11' 3")
Storage into eaves.
- Front driveway for off-street parking leading to garage.
- 5.05m x 2.92m (16' 7" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, access to utility area.
- UTILITY AREA:
- 2.77m x 2.31m (9' 1" x 7' 7")
Light and power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler with pressurised water system.
- Mature landscaped tiered rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio areas and excellent views across Belfast to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills, excellent degree of privacy, array of mature trees, shrubs and flowers, greenhouse.
Travelling from Belfast city centre, via Ballyhackamore in the direction of Stormont, continue along the Upper Newtownards Road and turn right onto Knock Road. Continue to the next set of traffic lights at the junction of King's Road and turn left onto King's Road and then right at the traffic lights onto Gilnahirk Road. Continue along Gilnahirk Road to the roundabout. Take the second exit onto the Lower Braniel Road and proceed to find Number 213 on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »