- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms/Master With En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms/Upvc Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining & Utility
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower/Oak Upvc Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Attached Double Garage
- Mature Gardens With Fantastic Views
Tucked away off the Mealough Road, only a few minutes from Drumbo Village, this detached bungalow offers fantastic, spacious accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower, two reception rooms and a conservatory, with fantastic views over surrounding countryside and out towards the mountains in the distance, fitted kitchen with casual dining area, utility room and family bathroom suite with separate shower. Outside, the property is approached via a tarmac driveway leading to an attached double garage, private patio with lovely views and mature garden to the front with an excellent range of plants, trees and shrubs. The roof space is accessed via a fold down ladder and has been floored and separated into three area's offering superb potential subject to relevant approvals.
- Glass panelled composite front door to entrance hall. Cloaks area and hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Lounge 21'8 x 13'8 (6.60m x 4.17m)
- Marble fire-place with wooden surround and coal effect gas fire. Picture window with fantastic views.
Double french doors to conservatory.
- Upvc Conservatory 13'2 x 12'6 (4.01m x 3.81m)
- Tiled flooring. Access to rear patio with fantastic views.
- Dining Area 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.45m)
- Views over surrounding countryside.
- Kitchen/ Dining 21'0 x 10'6 (6.40m x 3.20m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed cabinets, pelmet lighting, formica work surfaces built in ceramic hob and overhead extractor fan, double oven. Integrated dish-washer. Breakfast bar. Views over countryside.
- Utility Area 10'9 x 6'5 (3.28m x 1.96m)
- Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 14'10 x 10'9 (4.52m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Corner shower cubicle with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Two 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three 10'9 x 9'6 (3.28m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom Four 12'2 x 10'7 (3.71m x 3.23m)
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Sky-light.
- White Bathroom Suite 9'1 x 6'7 (2.77m x 2.01m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with tap, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c Spot-lights. Part tiled walls.
- Roof space
- From hallway access is provided to the roof space, via fold down ladder, floored and separated into three separate area's, could be an excellent conversion subject to proper approval.
- Double Garage 22'1 x 19'7 (6.73m x 5.97m)
- Double garage up and over door. Light and power. W.c housing, plumbed for hot and cold water. Oil fired boiler.
Loft-space storage. .
- Outside Front
- The property is approached via tarmac driveway, gates to private driveway with ample parking and room to turn, providing access to double garage. All surrounded by mature trees and shrubs.
From the lounge and conservatory there is direct access to a private decked area overlooking the mature gardens and lawn to the front with a fantastic range of plants, trees and shrubs as well as benefitting from fantastic views to the side over surrounding countryside and to the mountains in the distance.
- Outside side
- There is additional patio to the side also providing superb views and flagged pathway around the perimeter of the property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »