- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Bungalow Found In A Popular Residential Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Room
- Open Plan Living / Dining Area
- Stunning New Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Newly Installed White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating (New Boiler)
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Landscaped Rear Garden Area With Raised Patio Area
- Off Street Parking
- Attached Garage
- Within Easy Reach Of Leading Primary & Secondary Schools, Bus Links & Shops
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, The Outer Ring & Local Recreational Amenities
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented bungalow comes to the market and will appeal to those seeking a readymade home finished to a high standard.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with feature tiling and partly panelled walls, an open plan living dining area to the stunning fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, a family room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a newly installed bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the front and an attached garage, to the rear is a wonderful landscaped garden with a raised patio area which enjoys a scenic view over Belfast.
Convenient to a range of excellent local amenities, shops, bus links and leading primary and post primary schools, Lower Braniel Road is convenient to Belfast City Centre, the Outer Ring, Stormont Estate, and the Ulster Hospital.
- Composite front door with double glazed inset leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Towel radiator. Recessed spotlighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.48m (16' 3" x 11' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.96m x 2.44m (13' 0" x 8' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. 4 ring hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan over. Recessed spotlighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.15m (12' 3" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.54m (12' 6" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.69m x 2.54m (8' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.77m (10' 10" x 9' 1")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Rear terraced landscaped garden in lawn with flagged patio area at the top. Oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank. Outside light. Attached garage with roller shutter door. Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway.
Lower Braniel Road runs from Gilnahirk Road to Glen Road, Belfast.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »