211 Lower Braniel Road, Belfast BT5 7NP
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Bungalow
- In need of Total Refurbishment
- Ideally Suited for Builders / Developers
- Views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills
- Versatile Accommodation with the Option of Three or Four Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking
- Integral Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Provides Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Excellent Convenience to George Best Belfast City Airport and a Great Range of Local Shops
Additional InformationThis four-bedroom detached bungalow has great potential and is ideally located with ease of access for the city commuter, excellent convenience to George Best Belfast City Airport and a great range of local shops.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany PVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.95m x 3.51m (16' 3" x 11' 6")
Views to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Antrim Hills, tiled fireplace and hearth, timber mantel, cornice ceiling.
- 3.78m x 2.51m (12' 5" x 8' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, mahogany PVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with Jade electric shower unit, extractor fan, hot press, lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
Cornice ceiling, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.59m (12' 6" x 8' 6")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.51m (8' 9" x 8' 3")
- Stairs to...
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.28m x 2.77m (10' 9" x 9' 1")
Access to roof space.
- Rear garden laid in lawns, oil PVC storage tank and oil fired boiler, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, water tap, front garden laid in lawns, driveway with off-street parking leading to garage.
- 5.05m x 2.77m (16' 7" x 9' 1")
Up and over door, with light, access to roof space via Slingsby ladder, roof space partially floored, light.
Travelling along the Lower Braniel Road towards Glen Road, the property is on the right hand side, just before Woodview Drive on the left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »