- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A simply stunning four bed family home in the heart of East Belfast
- Modernised, cleverly extended to the rear and upgraded throughout
- Fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and living room with bifold doors to the rear garden
- Bespoke solid wood fitted kitchen with a breakfast bar and excellent storage
- Polished solid wood floor in the living room and gloss tiles in the kitchen area
- Fitted utility room off the kitchen with additional storage
- Delightful lounge to the front with an open fire and built in shelving
- Welcoming entrance hall with cloaks and a WC under the stairs
- Four generous bedrooms upstairs, the master with an en-suite shower room
- Luxury family bathroom with feature tiles and a skylight
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Garage professionally converted to a superb office / studio /gym with heating and power
- Super flagged patio area and a generous fully enclosed rear garden
- Off-street parking for multiple cars on a tarmac driveway
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to a fabulous range of amenities and schools
Additional InformationA Masterpiece!
This absolutely stunning family home has so much to offer those wanting to live in the heart of East Belfast. The clever extension adds a different dynamic by opening up the kitchen, living and dining room making it a superb party room, or place to spend time with the family. This home has a lovely bright and airy feel to it and really does offer everything a growing or established family could need. There is a fitted utility room, a downstairs wc with cloak space and a separate lounge with an open fire for the winter months… what else do you need in life!
With working from home becoming the new norm this property has a lot to offer, the garage has been expertly converted to commercial use and is ideal for use as an office, a studio or even a home gym. It has been properly insulated, alarmed and has heat, light and power.
Upstairs the property benefits from four generous bedrooms, the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room and a luxury family bathroom with feature tiles and a clever skylight.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and is ideal for children and pets, it is more than capable of hosting a good game of football for the kids or is simply a lovely place to relax and enjoy the south facing aspect.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Family room 4.04m x 3.33m (13'3 x 10'11)
- L-shaped kitchen / Living / Dining room 8.84mx 5.64m (29'x 18'6)
- Utility room 2.59m x 2.44m (8'6 x 8)
- Cloakroom 2.08m x 1.96m (6'10 x 6'5)
- Master bedroom 3.68m x 3.35m (12'1 x 11')
- Ensuite 1.63m x 1.52m (5'4 x 5)
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 3.33m (13'10 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 3 3.63m x 2.24m (11'11 x 7'4)
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 2.26m (9'5 x 7'5)
- Bathroom 3.28m x 2.18m (10'9 x 7'2)
- Studio 3.99m x 2.57m (13'1 x 8'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »