- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- One & A Half Receptions
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Popular Residential Area
- Close To Local Shops, Schools, Riverside Retail Park & Bus Links
With detached bungalows in short supply, Number 21 Woodford Park is a very welcome addition to the local property market. Offering three bedroom (master ensuite), one and a half reception accommodation together with detached garage, oil fired central heating and recently installed uPVC windows. Located in the popular Somerset development, this super property will command great interest given its proximity to local shops, schools, Riverside Retail Park and with bonus of local bus links and close proximity to main commuting links.
We strongly encourage internal inspection.
- Entrance Porch:
- with wooden flooring, glazed door to Entrance Hall.
- Entrance Hall:
- with cloaks cupboard and hot press, access to attic, wooden flooring, smoke alarm, telephone point.
- 3.68m x 5.51m (12'1 x 18'1)
with traditional inglenook fireplace, wooden over mantle, tiled hearth, decorative ceiling beams, points for wall lights, dual aspect windows, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.94m x 4.57m (12'11 x 15'0)
with cream country cottage style eye and low level units with tiling between, open ended display shelving, integrated eye level oven, integrated ceramic hob and extractor fan, bowl and a half drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for dishwasher, housing for fridge freezer, partial wooden flooring.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.48m x 3.51m (11'5 x 11'6)
Ensuite: comprising; low flush WC, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.02m x 3.63m (9'11 x 11'11)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.41m x 2.44m (7'11 x 8'0)
- with white suite comprising; panel bath with telephone hand shower attachment, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tongue and groove wall panelling.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.71m x 6.07m (12'2 x 19'11)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by paviour driveway, front garden in lawn, rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, enclosed by close board fencing, wall, leylandii hedging and gate, outside lights and tap.
From the Somerset Road turn into Somerset Park, At the T junction turn left and immediately right into Woodford Park. Number 21 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »