- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Property in a Prime and Extremely Popular Location
- Good Sized Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Floored Roofspace (power and light, storage in eaves, floored, heating, velux windows)
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Convenient to Local Amenities Including Shops and Public Transport
- Comfortable Commuting Distance of Belfast
Additional InformationThis semi detached family home occupies an extremely convenient location, close to leading schools, public transport and shops.
The property offers spacious accommodation which has been finished to a high standard throughout to include a large living room open plan to dining room and a private rear garden.
Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious family home.
- Front door with coloured glass inset and side windows to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring, understairs cloaks and storage area
- 7.34m x 3.66m (24' 1" x 12' 0")
Cornice ceiling, laminate wood effect flooring, bay window, attractive fireplace with tiled inset and hearth
- 2.9m x 2.44m (9' 6" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Neff 4 ring hob with matching electric oven under, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, access to rear
- Airing cupboard, access to roofspce (via ladder, floored, storage in eaves, velux window)
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10' 0")
Wall to wall built in mirror fronted slide robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood effect flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Built in storage
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled ceiling
- front garden in lawns, driveway parking, enclosed paved rear garden with sheltered decked sitting area
From Ligoniel Road turn on to Mill Avenue and turn left in to Wolfhill Drive
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »