21 Willowbank Drive,
Rosetta, Belfast, BT6 0LN
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore)
Last listed at Offers over £265,000
Highest download speed: 1,000 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 220 Mbps
- Bay-Fronted, Semi-Detached Property in Cul-De-Sac Location
- Popular Residential Area
- Three First Floor Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances, Open to:
- Living/Dining Area & Glazed Double Doors to Rear
- Family Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Fantastic Amenities, Parks & Schools Close By
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, large reception room, modern kitchen open to a living/dining area. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms, a large bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
Further benefits include oil central heating, double glazing, driveway parking/garden to front and an enclosed rear garden with an additional raised decked area.
Amenities, schools and parks are all within walking distance, with properties in this locality being in high demand, we recommend viewing early.
- Composite front door:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden parquet flooring. Cornice ceiling. Understair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.447m x 3.857m (14' 7" x 12' 8")
(into bay) Wooden parquet flooring. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Feature fireplace with solid surround and tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING/DINING AREA :
- 6.119m x 3.994m (20' 1" x 13' 1")
Modern range of high and low level units. Solid granite work surfaces. Underhung stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Double integrated oven.4 ring hob, extractor above. Integrated dish washer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Undercounter lighting. Spotlights. Tiled floor. uPVC double doors to rear. Cornice ceiling.
- Access to roof space. Feature stained glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.409m x 3.491m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
(into bay) Range of built-in wardrobes and shelving. Alarm keypad.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.964m x 3.581m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
Views across Belfast City
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.732m x 2.505m (8' 12" x 8' 3")
Spotlights. Built-in cupboard with shelving.
- White suite comprising dual flush W.C. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Chrome heated towel rail. Hotpress cupboard with shelving. Spotlights. Fully-tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Garden laid in lawn with surrounding hedging and shurubbery. Driveway parking. Access to side and rear.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Surrounding hedging. Additional decking and seating area. Oil tank. Housing for oil boiler. Outside light and tap.
On Upper Knockbreda Road outer ring dual carriageway, turn onto Cregagh Road and immediately left onto continuation of Upper Knockbreda Road, Willowbank Drive is first on left hand side and property is on right hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT6 0LN | Property For Sale in BT6 | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Ormeau Road Area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Knockbracken area, Belfast | Property For Sale in Belfast | Property For Sale in South Belfast | Property For Sale in East Belfast | Property For Sale in Rosetta, Belfast | Property For Sale in County Antrim | Templeton Robinson (Ballyhackamore) *¹ Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail. *³ The speeds indicated on our checker represent the maximum estimated fixed-line speeds as predicted by the network operators providing services in a particular area. Please note that these are estimates, and actual service availability and speeds received at a given property may differ. Besides fixed-line services, options for 4G, 5G, or satellite broadband may be available at the address, contingent upon the necessary hardware. These alternatives are not reflected in the checker's estimates.