- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Popular Residential Location
- Private Parking Space To Front
- Private Store To Rear
- Private Balcony To Front
Additional InformationThis is a delightful 2 bedroom third floor apartment located in the heart of Portrush and benefits from panoramic views of Portrush harbour, West Strand Beach, Atlantic Ocean and Donegal Headlands. Constructed circa 2002, the property is in immaculate and excellent decorative order and benefits from a bay balcony. Located in the heart of Portrush the property is close to practically all local amenities and a stones throw from the harbour and West Strand Beach. The selling agents strongly recommend early internal inspection.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With lift to third floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With intercom and storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE/DINING
- 8.23m x 3.66m (27' 0" x 12' 0")
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, stainless steel oven and hob with extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer/dryer, drawer bank, tiled floor.
- With patio doors leading to balcony having sea, beach, harbour and Donegal views.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.53m (14' 0" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite with w.c. wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, shower above bath, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a private store for No. 21 and outside to front there is a communal barbeque area and private parking space accessed by remote control.
Travelling into Portrush along Kerr Street, drive past Neptune and Prawn and turn right onto Main Street. Take your next right onto Mark Street and West Bay Apartments will be located halfway along on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »