- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Mid-Terrace Double Fronted Property
- Substantial late Victorian period Residence Constructed in 1860
- Six Bedrooms and Four Bathrooms
- Four Large Spacious Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and adjacent Pantry and Walk-In Chill Room
- Cloakroom with W/C
- Well Presented Garden to the Rear
- Rear Vehicle Access by Private Right-Away and Parking for 3+ Vehicles at Front Gated Area
- FAAC Key Fob operated Sliding Gate
- Plantation Shutters
- Property benefits from from maximum security Full alarm system internally and camera Buzzer System Installed at Entrance
- Located in Belfast's University Quarter, close to the Queen's Film and Lyric Theatre, the beautiful Botanic Gardens and two of Belfast's best know Grammer Schools: Methodist College Belfast and Victoria College Belfast.
Additional Information'Elmscot' is a stunning townhouse property situated on the charming tree lined Wellington Park, located off the Malone Road in Belfast's University Quarter. This spacious, double-bay, three-storey house has been sympathetically renovated to create a modern living experience whilst still maintaining the original features which give the property it's Victorian character. These features include the high corniced ceilings throughout, ceiling roses, wooden floors, French windows, sash windows and marble fireplaces. The property includes stylish bathrooms as well as the stunning kitchen which benefits from a walk-in chill room and modern Aga.
Light flows through the refurbished bay windows into the generously proportioned front reception rooms, which have been recently restored to their former glory. The elegant dining room and drawing room interior design Farrow & Ball perfectly compliment the Brazilian Cherrywood flooring to create an exceptional entertaining space.
The living room, restored in Farrow and Ball with Plantation shutters working in harmony with the period features, is the height of urban chic.
Double doors open from the living room to another reception room and kitchen, to create the heart of the home. The views overlooking the aesthetically pleasing walled garden can be seen in the principal ground floor rooms.
A further benefit to this stunning home is the off-street secure parking behind Faac key-fob operated electric gates as well as an entrance to the rear.
The urban design and style of this property has been impeccably maintained throughout it's lifetime and it truly has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Victorian Porcelain tiled flooring. Entrance door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storeage under stairs, Italian porcelain and corniced ceiling. Wired for wall lights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
Corniced ceiling and door to;
- Low flush wc and vanity unit.
- 2.44m x 1.83m (8' 0" x 6' 0")
Stainless Steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.57m (18' 0" x 15' 0")
Fireplace with cast iron inset open fire and marble surround. Ornate corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Original hardwood floor. Folding pannelled door with steps leading to ...
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.57m (18' 0" x 15' 0")
Recess for fireplace with tiled inset and marble inset with open fire, corniced ceiling, French Double doors to garden. Open arch to...
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.08m x 5.08m (16' 8" x 16' 8")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, Corian worksurfaces, 1.5 bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, Oil Fired Rayburn with extractor hood, island unit with integrated 'Bosch' oven, breakfast bar area, low voltage lighting, original hardwood floor, Sliding door leading to back garden.
- WALK IN FRIDGE:
- Victorian porcelain tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- Corniced Ceiling, carpeted flooring.
- Low flush wc. pedestral wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 3.1m (12' 9" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 2.64m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
- Corniced ceiling, carpeted flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.62m (18' 8" x 15' 2")
Corniced ceiling, open plan to...
- DRESSING ROOM & ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.42m (15' 1" x 14' 6")
Fitted with a range of shelving and hanging rails, free standing bath with telephone hand shower over, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, pedestral ash hand basin, corniced ceiling, picture rail. Also access from first floor landiing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.49m x 4.22m (18' 0" x 13' 10")
Polished wooden floor, Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 4.52m (15' 0" x 14' 10")
Polished wooden floor, corniced ceiling. picture rail.
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.78m x 2.92m (12' 5" x 9' 7")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower and panelled bath, vanity unit, Chrome heated towel rail, low flush wc, access to shelved hot press, porcelain tiled floor.
- To the front is an enclosed yard area with mature hedging and shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed courtyard garden with mature trees and patio area, this landscaped rear gardens provides 1 car with vehicle access to Wellsley Avenue. 'FAAC' Electric gates ensuring optimal security.
- Hardwood floor, ideal space for those working from home.
Wellington Park runs between Malone Road and Lisburn road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »