- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Attached garage
- Oil fired central heating & partial uPVC double glazing
- uPVC fascias
- Gardens in lawn to front and enclosed to rear
- Tarmac driveway
- Current EPC rating - E46
Additional InformationThis 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow is located on the Belfast side of Newtownards in the popular "Saratoga" area of the town. It offers 3 bedrooms, lounge with open fire, kitchen and family bathroom plus attached garage. It benefits from oil fired central heating, partial uPVC double glazing and uPVC fascias. Externally there is a pleasant lawned garden to both front and enclosed to rear with pleasant rural aspect beyond plus a tarmac driveway and patio areas.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading, most notably to the kitchen and bathroom, plus general redecoration but would then provide an excellent home, perhaps especially suited to a retired couple. Genuine offers invited.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent so call us now on 028 91 828 100.
- Wood door with viewing pane.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Phone point, Single panel radiator, Access to roof space.
- 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany surround, Double panel radiator, TV point.
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
High and low units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Part tiled walls, Space for freestanding cooker and fridge-freezer, Plumbed for washing machine, Hot press cupboard.
- White WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Coloured bath, Fully tiled walls and floor, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator, Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.39m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.79m x 2.92m (19' 0" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, Light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway to front leading to detached garage, Neat lawn garden.
Generous lawn garden to rear enclosed with hedging, Paved patio, Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Hardford Link turn onto Glenford Road then right onto Saratoga Avenue. Take the 4th left into Valencia Way North where number 21 is located on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »