This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with open fire
- Attached garage
- Oil fired central heating & partial uPVC double glazing
- uPVC fascias
- Gardens in lawn to front and enclosed to rear
- Tarmac driveway
- Current EPC rating - E46
Additional InformationThis 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow is located on the Belfast side of Newtownards in the popular "Saratoga" area of the town. It offers 3 bedrooms, lounge with open fire, kitchen and family bathroom plus attached garage. It benefits from oil fired central heating, partial uPVC double glazing and uPVC fascias. Externally there is a pleasant lawned garden to both front and enclosed to rear with pleasant rural aspect beyond plus a tarmac driveway and patio areas.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and upgrading, most notably to the kitchen and bathroom, plus general redecoration but would then provide an excellent home, perhaps especially suited to a retired couple. Genuine offers invited.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent so call us now on 028 91 828 100.
- Wood door with viewing pane.
Wood effect laminate flooring, Phone point, Single panel radiator, Access to roof space.
- 4.9m x 3.84m (16' 1" x 12' 7")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany surround, Double panel radiator, TV point.
- 3.3m x 3.15m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
High and low units with roll edge worktops, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Part tiled walls, Space for freestanding cooker and fridge-freezer, Plumbed for washing machine, Hot press cupboard.
- White WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Coloured bath, Fully tiled walls and floor, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.33m x 3.33m (10' 11" x 10' 11")
Single panel radiator, Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.39m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.41m (8' 5" x 7' 11")
Single panel radiator.
- 5.79m x 2.92m (19' 0" x 9' 7")
Up and over door, Light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway to front leading to detached garage, Neat lawn garden.
Generous lawn garden to rear enclosed with hedging, Paved patio, Light and tap.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Hardford Link turn onto Glenford Road then right onto Saratoga Avenue. Take the 4th left into Valencia Way North where number 21 is located on the right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »