- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended mid terrace home
- Fantastic condition throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Extended kitchen / dining
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Low maintenance gardens
- Recently re-roofed
In a prime area and in one of South Belfast's most sought after locations, Timbey Park is ideally positioned on the doorstep of the city, and it also offers convenience to so much convenience, with access to Belfast City centre, Ormeau Park, bus and arterial routes as well as the many cafés, bars and restaurants along the road. This extended home is bright and spacious throughout and it boasts 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge, with additional living room and an extended fitted kitchen with dining area. On the 1st floor there is a modern white bathroom suite. The property has been finished with gas central heating, double glazed windows and has recently been re-roofed. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear with a recently paved patio area. A fantastic home, immediate viewing would be strongly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc composite front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring.
- Lounge 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Living room
- Solid wood floor, recessed spotlights. Brick fireplace, raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire. Open to Kitchen.
- Additional living room image
- Kitchen 15'3 x 9'7 (4.65m x 2.92m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. 5 ring gas hob and double oven. Recessed spotlights, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Open to dining area
- Dining image
- Dining area, breakfast bar. Double glazed French doors with access to rear gardens
- First floor
- Bedroom one 9'5 x 8'1 (2.87m x 2.46m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom two 10'2 x 8'11 (3.10m x 2.72m)
- Laminate floor. Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Three 6'5 x 6'2 (1.96m x 1.88m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bathroom 5'7 x 5'7 (1.70m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome towel radiator.
- Front gardens
- Low maintenance garden to front, in loose stone, flowerbeds and range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- To the rear, a recently flagged brick paved patio. Outside tap and light.
- Rear elevation
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »