- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A beautifully presented, detached home
- Located just outside the Walled Garden on a private road of only 5 homes
- Meticulously designed maximising on light and space
- Impressive internal specification
- Hallway / Cloaks WC / Utility
- Integral Garage (7.0 x 3.9.0 m with utility area)
- Contemporary Kitchen open plan to Dining & Living
- Lounge with direct access to rear garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom with luxury 4 piece suite / 2 Ensuites
- Gas central heating (underfloor on ground and lower ground level)
- A mature leafy suburb yet highly convenient to a range of amenities
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn benefiting from sunny aspect
- Ideal for families & those wishing to commute alike.
Additional InformationSituated on a private road, just outside the Walled Garden, off the popular Circular Road, well known for its quality of housing and highly sought after location.
The property has been meticulously designed with a contemporary theme that lends itself exceptionally well to today's modern family living. Upon entering the home, one can immediately appreciate the impressive internal specification. Features include a luxury kitchen with range of built in appliances, contemporary sanitaryware and gas central heating (underfloor to ground and lower ground level). Briefly comprising spacious hallway, an open plan kitchen-dining-living room, separate lounge, plus four well proportioned bedrooms - two of which afford an ensuite. The layout is further enhanced by cloaks wc, utility and a good sized integral garage. The rear garden in notably private and benefits from a sunny aspect.
The location offers the best of both worlds; a mature, leafy suburb, yet within close proximity to several leading primary and secondary schools, sporting and recreational facilities including golf clubs, rugby clubs, shops, cafes and restaurants. Ballyhackamore, Belmont and Holywood are close to hand, as is George Best City airport, making it ideal for those wishing to commute. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with courtesy light.
- Hardwood double glazed front door with side lights.
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAKS WC:
- Low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.m x 3.9m (22' 12" x 12' 10")
Light and power, electric up and over door.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, range of high and low level cupboards, laminate work tops and upstand.
- Glazed inner door to . . .
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING/DINING:
- 5.6m x 5.m (18' 4" x 16' 5")
at widest points.
Contemporary kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units and matching island, range of built-in appliances to include electric oven, 4-ring Neff gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel 1.5 sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and Grohe hot tap, granite work tops with drainer, upstand and cooker splash back, built-in Indesit dishwasher, built-in fridge freezer.
- 5.5m x 4.m (18' 1" x 13' 1")
Floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear garden, sliding door allowing direct access to patio, Stovax fireplace with granite hearth, oak engineered wood flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Vokera gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to exterior.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.8m x 3.5m (12' 6" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Double shower enclosure with drencher shower and hand held shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and skirting, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- Store cupboard understairs with light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.7m (12' 2" x 12' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, heated towel rail, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.8m x 2.4m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 3.m (11' 2" x 9' 10")
- Luxury 4 piece white suite comprising free-standing panelled bath with mall mounted mixer tap, walk-in shower enclosure with drencher shower and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back and low level drawer, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- LINEN CUPBOARD
- Enclosed and private rear garden with sunny aspect.
Heading countrybound on the Belmont Road, turn left before Strathearn School into Wandsworth Drive. Turn right onto Sydenham Avenue, right at the top on to Circular Road passing CIYMS on your right. Entrance to The Walled Garden is on the right hand side, before Rascals Nursery.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »