- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculately Presented Apartment within the Popular Mill Village Development
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms Both with En Suite Facilities
- Superb Modern Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances Open to Living /Dining Room
- High Quality Finish throughout
- Below Floor Storage and Beam Vacuum System
- Double Glazing Throughout and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Multi Room Surround Sound System with Built-in Speakers
- Designated Car Parking Space and Visitor Parking
- On Site Residents Swimming Pool, Spa and Fitness Suite
- Communal Lift and Stair Access
- Desirable Location Offering Ease of Access to the Commuter via Road Networks and Public Transport Links to Belfast, Dundonald, Newtownards and Bangor
- Striking Distance of Comber Town Centre Boasting a Range of Local Amenities, Shops and Restaurants
- Ideal Property for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThe Mill Village' has been sympathetically converted combining contemporary design creating an award winning development. The residents within the Mill Village enjoy access to a fantastic leisure complex in the Linen House Building which includes swimming pool, spa and fitness suite.
No 21 The Linen House is a superb second floor apartment, which is immaculate in its presentation. There truly is little for a prospective purchaser to do, other than move in.
This apartment benefits from two double bedrooms, of particular note is the spacious master bedroom with a ensuite bathroom. The modern kitchen has an excellent range of built in Miele appliances and is open plan to the living and dining area. There is a great deal of character with the original exposed brick ceiling.
The apartment is located within striking distance of Comber Town Centre boasting a range of local amenities and offering ease of access for commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor with excellent road networks and public transport links. George Best City airport, The Ulster Hospital, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald Village are only a short drive away.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious apartment within this desirable development, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Communal door to communal entrance hall.
- COMMUNAL HALL:
- With stairs and lift to second floor
- Hardwood front door with glass boxed side lights to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With solid wood floor, cloaks cupboard and cloakroom, further storage cupboard with Beam vacuum cylinder.
- With close coupled WC with wall hung vanity basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, solid wood flooring and extractor fan.
- CUPBOARD FOR STORAGE
- 8.1m x 5.94m (26' 7" x 19' 6")
Living area with hole in the wall feature electric fire with space for wall hung television, integrated entertainment system and speaker system, solid wood flooring, kitchen area with tiled floor, excellent range of high and low level units, Franke stainless steel sink with mixer taps and water filter tap, stainless steel and wood effect splashbacks, wood effect laminate work surface, integrated Miele oven, integrated Miele microwave, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Neff washer dryer, four ring Miele induction hob with stainless steel and glass Miele extractor above, Miele integrated freezer, Miele integrated fridge, exposed brickwork, double doors out to decked balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.99m (16' 9" x 13' 1")
With wardrobes, integrated speaker system. Windows looking to courtyard area.
- MASTER ENSUITE BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with separate shower cubicle with rain head and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, Villeroy and Boch vanity basin with mixer taps and storage below, feature Villeroy and Boch inset bath with part tiled walls, back to wall WC, ceramic tiled floor and underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.07m (12' 5" x 10' 1")
With wardrobes, integrated speaker system in ceiling. Windows looking to courtyard area
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with spacious walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, Villeroy and Boch hand basin with mixer taps and vanity unit below, back to wall WC, part tiled walls.
- One allocated parking space.
Travelling from Comber square along Killinchy Street take the third exit at the roundabout. Heading towards Dundonald take the first left into the Mill Village. The Linen House will be the second block on your left
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »