- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic extended semi-detached family home in most convenient residential location
- Living and family rooms both with solid wooden flooring
- Generous modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to dining area
- Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom, both with hi-spec contemporary suites
- Four well proportioned bedrooms, master with range of built-in robes
- Secure electric entrance gates to ample driveway parking and attached garage
- Mains gas central heating, mix of uPVC double & triple glazing
- Excellent proximity to shopping facilities, road networks, schools and local parks
Additional InformationTastefully presented and extended this deceptively spacious family home benefits from proximity to a broad range of amenities including the park across the road, nearby railway halt, road networks, shopping facilities and the many chic cafes and bar-restaurants of the Lisburn Road.
The accommodation briefly comprises two reception rooms and a desirable open plan kitchen to dining room which in turn leads onto the rear deck and garden. On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with Villeroy and Boch suite in addition to the ground floor shower room. Furthermore the property benefits from mains gas central heating, a mix of uPVC double and triple glazed window frames, electric entrance gates and garage with up and over door.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy we recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden and glazed front door and glazed inset and over panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walnut wood floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- Solid wood floor, cast iron fireplace with pine surround, cornice ceiling and picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.97m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Matching solid wood floor.
- 5.84m x 4.78m (19' 2" x 15' 8")
(L-shaped at widest points). Modern fitted kitchen with good range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated diswasher, display shelving, stainless steel extractor canopy, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double doors to deck and garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Gainsborough electric shower, porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, immersion heater.
- Access topartly floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 4.17m (14' 9" x 13' 8")
(L-shaped at widest points). Mirror fronted sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 3.m (9' 11" x 9' 10")
Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 2.77m (12' 1" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.31m x 1.93m (7' 7" x 6' 4")
- 3.02m x 2.64m (9' 11" x 8' 8")
Modern white suite comprising Villeroy and Boch low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, roll top bath with mixer taps, large corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Electric entrance gates to ample parking area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.43m x 3.18m (21' 1" x 10' 5")
Up and over door, gas boiler, light and power, utility area plumbed for washing machine, work surface.
- Enclosed rear garden with timber decking and level garden in lawn.
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road veer left just before the flyover before the Kings Hall to junction with Balmoral Avenue. Turn right under the bridge onto Stockmans Lane and number 21 is on your right before the junction with Boucher Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »