- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Double Extended Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Stunning Extended Kitchen/ Living & Dining Areas
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extended Deluxe Bathroom
- Superb Roof Space
- Gas Central Heating
Additional InformationStunning Semi Detached Villa Extended and Extensively Refurbished To An Exceptional Standard
An exceptional double extended semi detached villa luxuriously appointed throughout creating a stunning home overflowing with fabulous features. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms with fixed stairs to superb roof space, 2 reception rooms, contemporary integrated kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob, integrated fridge/freezer with open plan dining and living area and extended deluxe bathroom suite with free standing bath and walk-in shower. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, patio doors to landscaped rear garden, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and feature oak staircase. This is a home which will impress and a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, feature oak balustrades and newel post, under stairs storage, concealed gas boiler.
- Lounge 3.49 x 4.75 (11'5" x 15'7")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Extended Kitchen/ Living/Dining 5.68 x 5.37 (18'8" x 17'7")
- Single drainer white ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in double high level oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, tall larder, integrated fridge/freezer, pull out larder, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator,
- Dining Area
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Extended Bathroom
- Luxury free standing bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, walk-in shower, drench shower, telephone hand shower, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, recessed lighting, feature chrome towel rail.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.71 (10'2" x 12'2")
- Panelled radiator.
Fixed staircase to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.42 x 3.05 (11'3" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.48 x 2.40 (8'2" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space 3.04 x 2.66 (10'0" x 8'9")
- Velux roof light, panelled radiator.
- Stunning hard landscaped gardens front and rear, brick paved area, patio area, raised flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
170th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »