- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively spacious and extremely well presented semi detached villa
- 5 bedrooms - 3 reception rooms
- Light oak fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- PVC double glazed windows with exception of second floor landing and doors
- Oil fired central heating with exception of second floor
- Many original features remaining
- Easily maintained front garden
Additional InformationAn imposing semi detached villa which takes an imposing stance on a highly regarded residential avenue close to a host of leading local schools, shops and conveniently located a short walk from Belfast City Centre. Boasting generously appointed accomodation and a host of appealling features and finishes this beautiful semi detached residence presents itself as an ideal purchase for growing families seeking adaptable living space over three floors. Properties of this calibre are rare to the resale market, and therefore early viewing is a must.
- Stoned garden to front. Stoned garden to side. Fuel store. PVC oil tank. Basements. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 3.76m x 3.12m (12' 4" x 10' 3")
Laminate floor, view of Cavehill.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 5.77m x 3.86m (18' 11" x 12' 8")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.58m x 3.1m (11' 9" x 10' 2")
Laminate floor, built in wardrobes, panelled radiator, hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, built in mirror sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.72m x 4.19m (18' 9" x 13' 9")
2 double panelled radiators, views of Cavehill.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, shower tray, Mira shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, laminate floor, tiled walls, double panelled radiator, access to roofspace.
- 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of light oak high and low level units, formica worktop, built in Neff oven, Neff hob, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, double panelled radiator, PVC back door.
- DINING ROOM
- 3.66m x 2.64m (12' 0" x 8' 8")
Double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.88m x 3.33m (16' 0" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with marble inset and hearth, ceramic tiled floor, 2 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, mahogany panelled walls, display shelving.
- 5.38m x 4.09m (17' 8" x 13' 5")
Attractive fireplace with marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC front door, cornice ceiling, laminate floor.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »