This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent End Terrace in Ballyhackamore Area
- Through Lounge With Bay Window And Feature Fireplace
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Bath And Overhead Shower
- Easily Maintained Enclosed Rear Yard
- Two Bright And Spacious Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
We are delighted to offer this beautifully presented town house within the popular Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafés. This property will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those wishing to downsize. Comprising a through lounge with feature cast iron fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and an enclosed rear yard. High demand is expected and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge / Dining Area 22'9 x 10' (6.93m x 3.05m)
- Solid wood flooring and cast iron fireplace.
- Kitchen 12'8 x 5'4 (3.86m x 1.63m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)
- (at maximum points) Built in mirrored wardrobe and wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, partly tiled walls, wood flooring and hot press with copper cylinder water tank.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 18'3 x 12'3 (5.56m x 3.73m)
- Velux type window, built in storage and access to roofspace.
- Enclosed rear yard with boiler house, oil fired boiler and oil storage tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views