- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationRed brick detached house
Four double bedrooms
Master bedroom boasts en-suite shower room
Oil fired heating system
21'3 x 11'9 lounge diner with bay window
Solid wood flooring through entrance hall and lounge diner
- 28'11" Kitchen open plan to family room
Family room with feature red brick wall, Victorian style cast iron fireplace and patio doors to rear garden
Four piece bathroom suite
Parking for three cars on driveway
Garden at rear fully enclosed laid to lawn with a southerly aspect
Excellent family accommodation
Convenient to main A2 Shore Road
- Door to entrance hall
- Entrance hall
- Radiator, solid wood flooring, radiator, double doors to lounge.
- Downstairs Wc
- Low flush Wc, pedestal sink.
- Lounge / Diner 21'3" x 11'9" (6.48m x 3.58m)
- Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, fireplace with wood surround and cast iron inset, solid wood flooring, radiator, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen 11'9" x 8'4" (3.58m x 2.54m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with wood edged worktops, inset 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated stainless steel double oven, four ring hob and extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Family room 16'10" x 11'4" (5.13m x 3.45m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, fireplace with cast iron surround, feature red brick wall, radiator, tiled flooring.
- Stairs and landing
- Airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 14'6" rt 11'7" x 13'2" rt 11'4" (4.42m rt 3.53m x 4.01m rt 3.45m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising low flush Wc, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, shower cubicle, radiator.
- Bedroom two 11'9" x 10'9" (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- Bedroom three 13'1" x 9'10" (3.99m x 3.00m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom four 11'3" x 8'6" (3.43m x 2.59m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, bidet and enclosed bath, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn with patio area, range of trees and shrubs. At the front there is a garden lais to lawn with a driveway providing off road parking for two / three cars.
- Garage 18'3" x 9'9" (5.56m x 2.97m)
- Up and over door, power and light, doors to entrance hall and rear garden.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
- THINKING OF SELLING ?
ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES REQUIRED
CALL US FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
T: 028 93365986
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »