- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationPUBLIC NOTICE
Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£72,000 for 21 Shannagh Avenue. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sale 8 Market Place, BT38 8XA 028 93365986 before exchange of contracts.
Semi detached house
Separate dining room
Built in wardrobes
Bathroom with separate Wc
Oil fired heating system
- Enclosed garden at the rear laid to lawn
Property overlooks green
No ongoing chain
Suitable investment property
Convenient to Carrickfergus and transport links
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, doors to:
- Lounge 13'2" x 12'7" (4.01m x 3.84m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with tiled and granite inset, radiator.
- Kitchen 10'2" max x 9'7" (3.10m max x 2.92m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, storage cupboard, radiator, door to Dining room.
- Dining room 10'2" x 9'0" (3.10m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 11'3" x 10'3" (3.43m x 3.12m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom two 11'0" x 10'2" (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
- Bedroom three 8'4" x 8'2" (2.54m x 2.49m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, radiator.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, low flush Wc.
- Gardens and grounds
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn with concrete shed.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
- THINKING OF SELLING ?
ALL TYPES OF PROPERTIES REQUIRED
CALL US FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
T: 028 93365986
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »