- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A neatly presented semi detached three bedroom dwelling set in this sought after location just a short drive from the City Centre. This home provides easily managed living accommodation and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Three bedroom accommodation
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired heating
Sought after location
Neatly presented throughout
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
External lighting & water tap
Capital Rateable Value: £87,500
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitors Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E40
- Entrance Hall:-
- with tiled floor and smoke detection.
- 16’7” x 12’8” (overall) (5.05 x 3.86 m) : with laminate flooring; multifuel stove with wooden carved overmantle and tiled hearth; understairs storage; power points; television point.
- Dining Area:-
- 9’2” x 9’0” (2.79 x 2.74 m) : laminate floor; power points; patio doors to rear garden.
- 10’5” x 8’10” (3.17 x 2.69 m) : eye and low level cupboards; integrated double eye
level oven; integrated fridge/freezer; integrated gas hob with extractor over with
cooking lights; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiled
splashback over worktop and hob; wooden panelled ceiling with downlighters;
- Rear Hall:-
- 5’7” x 5’5” (1.70 x 1.65 m) laminate floor; hardwood double glazed door and side
- W.C Off:-
- with low flush toilet; pedestal wash-hand basin with mosaic tiled splashback;
shaver plug with light; tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):-
- (converted garage) with laminate flooring; power points; television point; downlighters.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 11’3” x 9’4” (3.42 x 2.84 m) : laminate floor; built-in wardrobe; power points;
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12’5” x 11’3” (overall) (3.78 x 3.42 m) : built-in wardrobes; laminate flooring; power
and television points; wooden panel ceiling with downlighters.
- 8’5” x 5’3” (2.56 x 1.60 m) : fully tiled having vanity unit with mixer tap; closed
coupled w..c; shower with ‘Bristan’ electric shower unit.
- Enclosed front garden with lawn laid in grass; concrete driveway; raised low
maintenance flower bed. Rear garden with extensive decking; external lighting
and water tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »