- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Deceptively spacious, detached chalet style family home located within the popular Sandhurst Manor development off the Sand Road. This property is a well proportioned family home conveniently located within walking distance of the shops and amenities of Galgorm Village. There is also a choice of good primary and grammar schools within walking distance. For the commuter Ballymena bus and train stations are a short drive away, as are the main aterial routes to Belfast and the North Coast, making this the ideal location for todays modern family.
- Double glazed Front door. Solid Oak floor. Under stairs storage/office area. Built in cupboard.
- Low flush W/C. WHB. Tiled splashback. Solid oak floor.
- Lounge 4.55 x 4.34 (14'11" x 14'2")
- Solid oak floor. Cast iron fireplace. Tiled hearth. Oak surround. Double doors leading to Family room.
- Family room 3.71 x 3.58 (12'2" x 11'8")
- Solid Oak floor. Door leading to kitchen/Dining.
- Kitchen/Dinning 4.67 x 4.06 (15'3" x 13'3")
- Modern eye/low level units. Under counter lighting. 1 1/4 sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Fitted electric oven and grill. Hob with extractor hood. Tiled floor. Tiled spalshback. Back door leading to rear garden.
- Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 4.34 x 3.81 (14'2" x 12'5")
- Large fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.87 x 3.58 (12'8" x 11'8")
- Laminated floor.
- Bedroom 3 4.09 x 2.64 (13'5" x 8'7")
- Modern bathroom with LFWC. WHB. Shower cubicle with Mira Sprint electric shower. Tiled floor. 1/2 Tiled wall. Hotpress.
- Garage 5.74 x 3.25 (18'9" x 10'7")
- Roller door. UPVC pedestrian entrance. UPVC window. Light and power.
- Brick Pavia driveway with ample off street parking. Low maintenance rear garden. Brick Pavia pathway. Patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »