- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Completely renovated
- Detached house
- 4 spacious bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Bathroom & shower room
- Garage with workshop
Additional InformationCompletely refurbished detached house, garage / workshop, front and rear gardens in Rowan Gardens, a popular and established residential area just off the Cushendall Road in Ballymena.
This property is ideally positioned in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of the local shops,schools or into town. There is also quick and easy access onto the M2 / A26 for commuters.
The property has four bedrooms and has recently undergone a complete refurbishment. The current owner has finished the home to a very high standard throughout. Having been extended previously, it is the largest detached house in the vicinity offering excellent family accommodation.
It undoubtedly has that 'new home, turn-key' feeling and is ready for any buyer to move straight into! No onward chain.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- This extended accommodation offers well proportioned rooms on both the ground and first floors. It comprises of a spacious entrance hall, large open plan kitchen-living room, and separate dining room through to the family room. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms, a family bathroom and also a separate shower room. The property has oil fired central heating and uPvc double glazing throughout. Outside there is a detached garage with attached workshop.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall 3.83m x 1.91m (12'7" x 6'3")
- UPvc double glazed front door with glazed side panels. Spacious hallway with a beautiful painted solid wooden staircase. Storage cupboard under stairs comprising the electric meter. Tiled floor (which runs through the kitchen - living room).
- Open plan kitchen-dining area
- Kitchen 4.99m x 3.60m (16'4" x 11'10")
- Fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of eye and low level units and ample worktop space, plus ceiling lighting conveniently positioned in the room should a potential buyer wish to install an island for more storage or for breakfast bar type dining. Integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob. Space for combi-oven or microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. UPvc double glazed back door.
- Dining area 3.83m x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'0")
- Tiled floor. Two wall light points.
- Lounge 3.95m x 3.50m (13'0" x 11'6")
- Solid wooden floor. Wood burning stove (to be installed) on granite hearth.
- Family room 3.61m x 3.58m (11'10" x 11'9")
- Solid wooden floor. French doors to patio area. Through to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.56m (12'4" x 11'8")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2 4.81m x 2.94m (15'9" x 9'8")
- Laminate strip wooden floor. Hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 3.77m x 3.58m at widest points (12'4" x 11'9" at widest points)
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.12m x 2.05m (10'3" x 6'9")
- Laminate strip wooden floor.
- Bathroom 2.97m x 1.83m (9'9" x 6'0")
- Spacious family bathroom with a modern three piece white suite. Shower over 'P' shaped bath with attached shower screen. 'Mermaid board' wall panelling. Vanity sink unit. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Shower room 1.95m x 1.66m (6'5" x 5'5")
- Modern three piece white suite. Electric shower in corner shower cubicle. Vanity sink unit. Low flush WC. Tiled floor.
- The property is positioned in a cul-de-sac, allowing plenty of turning space. There is a spacious tarmac driveway for several cars. The back has been finished in low maintenance artificial grass. Boundary wall with high level wooden fence boards.
- Garage & workshop 4.96m x 4.87m (16'3" x 16'0")
- Detached garage with roller door and workshop with bench & several power sockets.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »