- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached chalet bungalow
- In need of modernisation
- Flexible Accommodation
- Three well proportioned bedrooms (one on the ground floor)
- Dining Room
- Ground floor bathroom
- Additional First floor WC
- Gas Fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear laid in lawns
- Detached garage & ample driveway parking
- Quiet, convenient and sought after location
- Close to Tesco's 24 Hours, Springhill Shopping Complex and a Range of Schools Including Rathmore, Grange and St. Comgalls Primary Schools
- Under the terms and conditions of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we are obliged to inform you that this property belongs to a member of staff of John Minnis Estate Agents
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a semi-detached property with excellent potential in this extremely popular residential location with excellent convenience to many local amenities including Springhill shopping centre, Rathmore Primary School, local cafes and shops and also easily accessible for the Belfast bound commuter with Carnalea and Bangor train station a short distance away.
Strickland's Glen is close by with access to the coastal path and picturesque shoreline walks between Holywood and Bangor.
With fantastic potential we expect instant interest so early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC and double glazed front door, double glazed side light, through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With original parquet flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.9m (12' 1" x 9' 6")
Outlook to front.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
Outlook to front, electric fire with stone surround timber mantel.
- 3.58m x 2.69m (11' 9" x 8' 10")
Hardwood kitchen, laminate work surface, integrated oven, four ring gas hob above, extractor above, tiled splashback, space for fridge, sink and a half with drainer, mixer tap, outlook to rear garden, space for dining, lino floor, utility space with space for washing machine, closed gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.69m (9' 6" x 8' 10")
Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- With grey suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot and cold taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle attachment, tiled and mirrored partial wall, tiled splashback, laminate wood effect floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.78m (14' 9" x 12' 5")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
Outlook to side, storage into eaves, built-in robe.
- ENCLOSED WC:
- Low flush WC.
- ENCLOSED SHOWER:
- Electric shower, storage into eaves.
- Ample driveway parking, front garden laid in lawns, rear gardens with mature planting, laid in lawns with outhouse.
Travelling along the Rathmore Road heading towards the Crawfordsburn Road. Rathmore Park is on the left hand side just before the row of shops. The property is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »