21 Rathmore Avenue,
Bangor, BT19 1DH
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Offers around £195,000
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Offers around £195,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Well-Presented and Maintained Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Lounge with outlook to Front and Open Fire with Double Doors Leading to…
- Dining Room with Outlook to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Space for Dining and Access to Rear Garden
- Versatile Accommodation with Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and Two Bedrooms to the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- uPVC Soffits and Fascia Boards
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Front Garden Laid in Lawns
- Rear Garden Private and Enclosed Laid in Paving and Lawns
- Quiet Residential Location
- Within Walking Distance to Local Shops and to Primary Schools, Including Rathmore and Grange Primary
- Close to Bus and Rail Networks for Commuting to Bangor and Belfast
- Ultrafast Broadband Available
This property provides versatile accommodation with two bedrooms to the ground floor and two to the first floor. The ground floor also comprises of a large lounge open to the dining room and an open plan kitchen/dining room with access to the rear garden.
Externally this property has a garage and a large and enclosed rear garden laid in paving and lawns ideal for children at play, front garden laid in lawns and driveway parking.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a semi-detached property with excellent potential in this extremely popular residential location with excellent convenience to many local amenities including Springhill shopping center, Rathmore Primary School, local cafes and shops and also easily accessible for the Belfast bound commuter with Carnalea and Bangor train station a short distance away.
- uPVC front door, double glazed and leaded central lights, double glazed and central side lights, through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood floor to ground floor through reception hall, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- 10.46m x 3.58m (34' 4" x 11' 9")
Outlook to front, central feature open fire with marble hearth, brick inset, timber mantel, ample space for dining and feature double doors leading through to garden with uPVC and double glazed access doors to rear garden.
- 4.8m x 4.27m (15' 9" x 14' 0")
Range of high and low level hardwood units, with four ring Nord Mende hob, extractor above, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer tap, outlook to rear garden, integrated Bosch oven, space for microwave, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, dual uPVC double glazed access doors to rear, tiled walls, laminate tile effect floor, larder storage, inset spotlights.
- CENTRAL HALLWAY:
- With ample storage units.
- OFFICE/BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.24m (9' 8" x 7' 4")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.79m (9' 4" x 9' 2")
Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot and cold taps, panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle attachment, electric Mira Sport shower, fully tiled walls, laminate tile effect floor, timber tongue and groove ceiling, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail.
- With storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.94m x 3.58m (12' 11" x 11' 9")
Range of built-in robes and elevated outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.84m (12' 11" x 9' 4")
Outlook to side, storage into eaves.
- With up and over door.
- Ample driveway parking, front garden laid in lawns with mature planting, rear garden with patio area laid in crazy paving with steps leading up to front garden laid in lawn with mature planting.
Turning onto the Rathmore Road from the Crawfordsburn Road take the fourth turn on your right hand side onto Rathmore Avenue and number 21 is located on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing