- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property Convenient to Local Amenities
- Three Bedrooms, Two on the First Floor, One on the Second Floor
- Lounge with Mock Fireplace, Open to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with 'Oak' Units and Partly Tiled Walls
- White Bathroom Suite with Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed
- Excellent Location Close to Ballyhackamore Village and Glider Bus Route
- Some Original Features - Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Additional InformationA mid terrace property between the Upper Newtownards Road and Holywood Road, offering deceptively spacious accommodation to include three bedrooms.
Convenient location close to many local amenities including Ballyhackamore Village, this property comprises of entrance hall, lounge open to dining room, kitchen with fitted oak' units with partly tiled walls.
Three bedrooms, two with built-in robes, bathroom comprising of white suite with bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle and fully tiled walls.
Priced to allow for modernisation, this property will appeal to first time buyers wanting to make their own improvements over time, or investors wanting to invest in what is a very popular location with young buyers and tenants. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'2 x 9'5 (3.10m x 2.87m)
- Modern fireplace with electric fire.
- Dining Room 10'2 x 9'9 (3.10m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen 13'1 x 6'8 (3.99m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces, inset double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in wine rack, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Cupboard under stairs.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 7'0 (3.05m x 2.13m)
- Built-in robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 9'6 x 12'7 (2.90m x 3.84m)
- Velux window.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
44th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »