- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Convenient To A Range Of Amenities In The Picturesque Village Of Hillsborough
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property In A Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Front Garden And Good Sized Private Rear Garden In Lawns With Sheltered Sitting Area
- Detached Garage And Additional Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Oak Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Many Parts Of The Province Including Belfast And Lisburn
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is situated in a prime cul-de-sac location within this popular development which is convenient to many local amenities in the delightful historic village of Hillsborough whilst remaining within comfortable commuting distance of many parts of the province including Belfast, Lisburn and the main arterial route to Dublin.
The property offers spacious accommodation which is well presented by the current owner and is perfectly complemented by the private rear garden. Offering superb value for money in a delightful location, viewing is highly recommended.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed front door to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect flooring. Understairs storage.
- 4.14m x 3.53m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace. Laminate wood effect flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 5.56m x 3.15m (18' 3" x 10' 4")
Range of high and low level units with work surfaces with matching splash back, 1.5 basin single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob with electric oven under and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, glass display cabinets. Tiled flooring to kitchen, laminate wood effect flooring to dining area. Sliding patio door to rear and oak effect uPVC double glazed door to side.
- Access to roofspace. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.28m (13' 7" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.18m (10' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.88m (7' 1" x 6' 2")
Laminate wood effect flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Mira shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail, velux window.
- Delightful end of cul de sac location.
Front garden in lawns and beds. Driveway parking leading to. . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.53m x 4.65m (21' 5" x 15' 3")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Driveway leading to detached garage and rear garden.
Good sized rear garden in lawns and beds with private paved patio area. Outside tap.
On entering Hillsborough, turn right at G.S. Motor Cycles onto Culcavy Road, continue under motorway bridge and The Old Mill is on the left hand side, take 1st on right into Old Mill Heights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »