21 Oakwood Avenue, Carryduff BT8 8SW
3 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful semi-detached bungalow in a quiet residential area of Carryduff
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance porch leading to a spacious hall with solid wood flooring and built-in storage
- Fantastic living room with an Inglenook fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Country style kitchen/diner with a stable door to the garden and a cast iron stove
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - master with an en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Partially floored roofspace with light providing storage
- Roofspace could be converted subject to necessary consents & approvals
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Beautiful rear garden laid in lawn with a patio, mature trees, plants and shrubs
- Side garden with vegetable patches and mature plants
- Front garden laid in lawn with a beautiful cherry blossom tree
- Loose stone driveway with parking for two cars
- Gas fired central heating installed in 2016
- Double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a host of local amenities
- Child friendly & quiet end of cul-de-sac location
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
This wonderful semi-detached bungalow has the appearance of a quaint country cottage while the inside accommodation offers a host of modern day comforts. The vendors have spared no expense in transforming the property into something rather special. The property further benefits from no onward chain that should make for an easy move. This really is a home that you can just move into and enjoy all it has to offer from day one!
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a spacious hall that benefits from a solid wood floor and useful built-in storage, a spacious living room with a feature Inglenook fireplace and a solid wood floor, a fantastic kitchen/diner with a cast iron wood burning stove, a master bedroom with a an en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking for two cars to the front of the detached garage. To the side of the property there is raised vegetable patches to produce some lovely produce for the dinner table. The delightful and very private rear garden benefits from a good-sized lawn, a patio area for barbeques and a wonderful selection of plants, shrubs and trees that add wonderful colours throughout the year.
Oakwood Avenue is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & Saintfield Roads ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Porch 6'5" x 5'
Hall 22'1" x 6'6"
Living Room 18'1" x 12'10"
Kitchen/Diner 15'7" x 12'10"
Master Bedroom 11'5" x 11'4"
En-suite 8'10" x 3'6"
Bedroom 2 11'10" x 10'
Bedroom 3 8'2" x 8'
Bathroom 10' x 6'3"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »